Recent grants to Individuals
- (Methodist) 20 year old young worker, self-funding a return visit to a Ghanaian village she volunteered in previously. On this visit taking school equipment and clothing for children whose families struggle to fund their basic educational needs. Grant towards cost of transporting equipment: £250
- (Methodist) 18 year old planning a gap year volunteering with The Project Trust in China where he will be teaching English to disadvantaged children . Grant: £750
- (Community Church) 18 year old student joining Springs Dance Company to undertake training in contemporary dance expressive of the Christian faith. No student loans available. Grant: £500.
- (Methodist) 15 year old aiming to join a Youth for Christ group in Mexico to help build a safe house for a family living in a shanty town. Grant: £300
- (Community Church) 23 year old preparing to undertake a year’s internship with Christians in Sport, Grant: £250.
- (Methodist) 18 year old raising cost of attending the World Scout Jamboree as a young leader. The grant supplements his own wide range of fund-raising activities. Grant: £350.
- (Independent Church) 20 year old raising money to fund a year as an intern with South West Youth Ministries. Will be partly funded by individual sponsors and partly by a part-time job. Has almost raised the amount needed. Grant £300
- (Methodist) 19 year old student in 1st year of Theology degree, dependent solely on student loan. Grant to assist with essential accommodation costs and study materials. Grant £1,000
- (Methodist) 16 year old planning to visit Uganda with Drumbeat International to meet a young Ugandan girl whose education her family have sponsored for several years. The visit will include helping to run a fun activity camp for all the village children and taking appropriate gifts for each child. Grant £450
MYA Ltd Registered Charity 1028540 Company No 1580871